All funds are federally insured up to $250,000 by NCUSIF (National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund). A U.S. Government Agency
Do Your Homework Before Heading to College
We all know how expensive college is. Are there ways to reduce the cost of a college education?
Here are some ideas:
- Attend a community college for two years.
- Choose an in-state school instead of an out-of-state school.
- Live at home during college.
- Get involved in the AmeriCorps program. A student can earn education awards in exchange for national service.
- Explore the many military options that are available.
- Become a Resident Assistant to pay the cost of room and board for each academic year that you’re hired into that position.
- Evaluate the cost of living on campus versus living off campus.
- Decide whether you will go to school full time or part time.
Explore all options with your family and work together to create an enjoyable experience.
As a member of Fremont First FCU, you can take advantage of the Accel program, a free financial education and counseling program. To use this new service, simply call 1-877-33ACCEL (332-2235) or visit them on the web at www.accelservices.org
Follow Us on Facebook
Be the first to find out about product promotions and special events with our Fremont First Central Federal Credit Union Facebook page! "Like Us" today!
Thank you for choosing your Credit Union. Our offices will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
- Memorial Day - Monday - May 25th
- Independence Day - Saturday - July 4th