With a FFCFCU Money Market Account you earn a higher return on your investments with more flexibility while maintaining the security of an insured account.
- Minimum deposit of $1,000.
- Dividends are higher than a Share Savings account and are compounded and paid monthly.
- Account activity is limited to six withdrawals per month. This includes transfers to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfers. A fee of $5.00 is assessed for more than six transactions per month on this account.
- You can use your Money Market Account as collateral on a loan.
- Your Money Market Account is insured to $100,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, an agency of the U.S. Government.